Centre for Research and Developmentin cooperation with the Faculty of Economics, Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica and the civic association Ekonomia invite you to the 13th International Scientific Conference for doctoral students and young scientists
Scientia Iuventa 2018
The conference will be held on 19th April 2017 (Thursday) at the Faculty of Economics, Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica. The conference is addressed to doctoral students and young scientists in four sections – Business Economics and Management, Public Economics and Politics, Tourism, Finance. The output of the conference will be conference proceedings of scientific works with assigned ISBN.
Before the negotiation in individual sections, there will be a plenary session within invited guests will speak about economic topics. Expert commission in each section will consists of a person from academic community, an external doctoral student working in practice and a manager with several-year experience.
Click to redirect to a form
Občianske združenie Ekonómia
974 01 Banská Bystrica
IČO: 359 81 555
- The conference fees are set at 25 € (twenty-five euros) per every article (includes active or passive appearance at the conference and 1 conference proceedings) and 20 € (twenty euros) per every other coauthor, actively participating at the conference (includes 1 conference proceedings). The fee for every other conference proceedings is set at 5 € (five euros).
- The conference fee needs to be paid to the bank account no.: SK35 0900 0000 0003 0110 0662 with introducing the variable symbol: 2718. Please, introduce your name into the note for a recipient. For international payments, the following information is valid: BIC SWIFT: GIBASKBX. Bank name: Slovenská sporiteľňa, a.s.; Bank address: Tomášiková 48, 832 37 Bratislava.
Instructions for authors
Template for paper
Manuscript has to be written in Slovak, Czech, or English language. The range of the manuscript has to be from 6 up to 10 pages (format A4) included all parts. All accepted and successfully revised manuscripts will be published in the conference proceedings and on the conference website.
Contributions have to be written in format MS Word (files with suffix .doc or .docx). Contributions have to be written in predefined template in order to retain uniformity of conference proceedings.
THE STRUCTURE OF A CONTRIBUTION
The structure of a contribution for acceptance is binding, namely in the following form:
- Title of the contribution
- Full name of all authors (without titles)
- Abstract (only in English language)
- Keywords (only in English language)
- JEL Classification (only JEL codes – without names)
- Text of the contribution (Introduction, Theoretical background, Objective and methodology, Results and discussion, Conclusion)
- List of references
- Contact – contact information of all authors: (titles, name, surname, institution, address of institution, e-mail)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WRITING A CONTRIBUTION
Template for contribution is already predefined according to the requirements of conference. Do not use footnotes. References in the bottom of the contribution shall correspond with the reference in the text. References to publications in the text should appear as follows: “Kotler (2003) reports that…” or “(Kotler, 2003).” Authors should use predefined styles from template:
|Style||Use for these parts of text|
|“Title”||title of the contribution|
|“Authors”||names of authors below the title|
|“Sp. Heading 1”||headings – Abstract, Key Words, JEL Classification|
|“Sp. Heading 2”||headings – Introduction, Conclusion, References|
|“Sp. texts”||text of the abstract, text of the key words, text of JEL Classification codes, text of contact information|
|“Heading 1”||headings of chapters – Theoretical background, Objective and methodology, Results and discussion|
|“Heading 2”||all subheadings|
|“Labeling 1”||title and source of the tables, graphs and figures|
|“Object”||graphs, figures and text in tables|
|“Normal”||normal text of the contribution|
PROCEDURE FOR THE REVIEW
Please, record your submission here in format .doc or docx. Submission has to be written into the template which you can find on this website in section „Guidelines for authors“. It is necessary to use this template in order to retain uniform design of the papers in conference proceedings.
Transport and accommodation
Accommodation for participants is not included in registration fee. We are able to reserve accommodation in campus of Matej Bel University (your interest you can express in registration form). Participants can find accommodation on their own, for example in hotels:
Transport of participants to the place of conference is individual. GPS coordinates of Faculty of Economics, where conference will be held, are N48.7388821 E19.1330796. We also attach the map of the locality. You can get to the Faculty of Economics by public transport, line number 34 from bus stop “Railway station” (“Železničná stanica” in Slovak language) to the bus stop “Tajovsky Park” (“Tajovského park” in Slovak language), which is only 50 m distanced from the Faculty.
Programme of conference
- 08:00 – 09:00 – Registration of participants
- 09:00 – 09:30 – Opening of the conference
- 09:30 – 11:30 – Plenary session
- 11:30 – 12:30 – Lunch
- 12:30 – 16:00 – Dealings in sections